Wednesday 16 November 2011

Animation - Figures in Space

I'm starting the 3rd and last rotation and have been set the brief for this animation section.
It is entitled figures in space and as part of the introduction exercise we took the following pictures to animate in Adobe After Effects. These pictures were done on a balcony looking over a floor, the fact the floor was white was favorable as this would mean cutting them out in Photoshop later would be easier. As you can see we could achieve more interesting poses when lying on the floor appose to standing up.

Using some of these pictures I did simple motion movements and rotation in After Effects. I had not used the software before so spent this session getting used to it and finding what it was capable of.Here is another experiment. This was done by me and Nick. All credit to Nick, he had used the software before and was teaching me a lot.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment